axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michelantonio Trizio" <mikelantonio.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 1.3 and session management
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:40:35 GMT
Thanks, but now on the client I have this message:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing

How can I say to the client where is addressing-1.3.mar?

I try both stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing"); and
stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing-1.3");

On the server side I enable addressing globally, Do I however need to add
<module ref="addressing"/> in services.xml?

Thanks a lot