axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michelantonio Trizio" <mikelantonio.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject axis2 1.3 and session management
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:15:53 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know how to use session on axis2 1.3
I use this guide http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661 , but
it not works.
Where can I find an explicit example?
Thanks
                      MT

--
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time,
trying to establish our own alternate reality. To build a world out of rocks