axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 1.3 and Jetty issue
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:30:37 GMT
I've tried snapshot from today and I get same issue.

Any idea about what from axis war file can cause jetty to delete
everything from work directory? I know this is not a jetty issue as this
happens only from 1.3 version of Axis, and I have found no other webapp
that would act this way!

Best regards,
Krystian

-----Original Message-----
From: Krystian Szczesny [mailto:Krystian.Szczesny@intecbilling.com]
Sent: 25 February 2008 12:17
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis2 1.3 and Jetty issue

Hi,

I've came across issue with Jetty 6.1.x and Axis2 1.3.
When jetty shuts down it deletes the work dir with my axis2 war file,
but not completely. It leaves the lib directory empty [HP-UX] or with
the libs [Windows xp].
I've checked it with Jetty 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.5 and 6.1.7.
I know this is not a jetty problem, since I have used axis2 1.1.1 and
1.2 and it worked just fine. After switch to 1.3 this issue occurs.
This error is very simple to reproduce using standard axis2.war and
standard jetty release. No need to change a thing. Simply deploy the
war, shutdown jetty and try to run it again.

Could you please tell me what has changed in Axis2 1.3 since 1.2 that
would trigger such Jetty behaviour?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Krystian

--
Krystian Szczesny
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally

privileged and/or copyright material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or
its
affiliated companies).  If you are not an intended or authorised
recipient
of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it
immediately
and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC does not represent or warrant that an
attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions
expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author
and
are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom Systems PLC.