axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "andreas netter" <home.a...@gmx.de>
Subject [Axis2] JAXB integration status
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:15:45 GMT
Hi,

is the JAXB-RI data binding support in the next Axis2 Version(s) intended to use in production
environments?

Starting with Axis 1.1.1 early 2007, we evaluated for a project all data binding frameworks,
that were supported by Axis2. We decided to use JAXB, although it had an experimental status
for 1.1.1, because it is most suitable for our demands.

Currently we use JAXB-RI with Axis2 1.3 in our test environment, but we plan to go live in
june 2008.

So, if JAXB-RI support still remains experimental for the next Axis2 version(s) we have to
change the data binding framework.

Regards,
Andreas