axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Ludwig <lud...@fh-worms.de>
Subject Re: Exception in Axis2 Client when reading Attachment
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 07:37:42 GMT

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 06:13:49PM -0500, Kiran Sriram wrote:
> Hello, I am getting this exception when trying to read an attachment in Axis2 client.

> org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: javax.mail.MessagingException: Error in input stream;
> nested exception is:
> java.io.IOException: Attempted read on closed stream.
> at org.apache.axiom.attachments.Attachments.getPart(Attachments.java:602)
> at org.apache.axiom.attachments.Attachments.getNextPartDataHandler(Attachments.java:462)
> at org.apache.axiom.attachments.Attachments.getDataHandler(Attachments.java:278)
> at org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getAttachment(MessageContext.java:1623)
> at PCMClient.main(PCMClient.java:79)Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Error in
input stream; This is how i am reading attachment on client side, client side stubs are generated
using Axis2 WSDL2Java utility.
> stub2.ContentExportAsAttachment(false, "nolock", "binary");
> MessageContext messageContext = stub2._getServiceClient().getLastOperationContext().getMessageContext("In");

could this be the same issue as the one I reported in #3488
<URL:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3488>? There ar no
attachments involved in my testcase, but we also get an exception due to an
attempted read on a closed stream.

Regards

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation