axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "LAKSHMI SARATHY" <Sarathy.Laks...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: Xml schema
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:46:41 GMT
can we use an axiom parser to do this? To unmarshall the xml data should
i parse the schema ?

________________________________

From: Shailendra Singh [mailto:shailendra.s@zensar.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 12:13 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: LAKSHMI SARATHY
Subject: RE: Xml schema

Lakshmi,

Basically your xml file is not containing any information regarding data
type; it is having everything in its string format or serialized format.
So you will have to use any data-binding tool for unmarshalling your xml
into java class and from there you can retrieve your desired data in
respective format.

Regards,

Shailendra Singh