axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Landslide <xiangm...@landslide.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 client hangs with multiple requests in one session
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 07:09:37 GMT

1) Yes, the Axis2 client would hang on the 3rd call if the first 2 requests
get an AxisFault when I use:
        options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, true);
        options.setCallTransportCleanup(true);

2) The Axis2 client would hang on the 3rd call no matter what when I use:
        options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, true);

3) The Axis2 client does not work in the way I need when I use:
        options.setManageSession(true);

4) The Axis2 client is expected to maintain the session correctly, or it is
a bug in the code.

5) Can you please provide some example code about how to customize my
HttpConnectionManager to help Axis2 client maintain all the info about the
session?

Thanks!