axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Landslide <xiangm...@landslide.com>
Subject Axis2 client hangs with multiple requests in one session
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:26:51 GMT

When I use Axis2 1.3 API for my SOAP client as  below:
Options options = new Options();
options.setManageSession(true);
client.setOptions(options);
I can only get back the cookie of “JSESSIONID” on my server side for all the
subsequent requests and I would lose the rest of all other cookies set by my
server side code.

When I use Axis2 1.3 API for my SOAP client as below:
Options options = new Options();
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, true);
client.setOptions(options);
I can get back all the cookies set by my server side code, including
“JSESSIONID”. However, the client side code would hang forever after looping
into the 3rd request.

What can I do in this case as I want to have all my cookies passed back from
the client side to the server side for multiple requests of the same HTTP
session?