axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Async requests killing network
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:16:26 GMT
Matthias,

have you tried to create less Callback objects and handle your
"bunch" or requests (at least) with a single one?
Furthermore, Paul pointed out the NIO connector. If you're instead
using the default one, I'd suggest you to customize the configuration
context your service client uses in order to inject a custom
HttpConnectionManager (see the httpclient library) and periodically
call closeIdleConnections().

Michele