axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Murphy Steve" <Stephen.Mur...@comverse.com>
Subject [axis2] Unknown Constant Tag Error Encountered When Using java2wsdl
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:06:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm running java2wsdl on a class file and got the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Unknown constant
tag 13 in class file MyClass

I'm using Axis2 1.3.

Research on the web tells me that this is potentially due to a
difference in the java version that was used to compile MyClass and the
java version that Axis needs to run java2wsdl. If this is correct, can
anyone tell me what java version I need to run java2wsdl?

If I'm all wrong about this, please let me know what the error means.

In ignorance,

Steve