axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "gaurav lall" <learnframewo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] No xsi:type in the response elements
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:27:34 GMT
I tried it with nightly build , I still get the same problem . Please let me
kniow if I need to run the wsdl2java again (did not do that )
Also to give u some more context
for axis 1 (though i was not involved) there was some code added to update
the namespace mapping in the SOAP envelope    SOAPEnvelope responseEnvelope
= msgContext.getResponseMessage().getSOAPEnvelope();

            // Update Name Space Mappings
NSStack nss = new NSStack();
nss.add("http://ei.com/schemas/entities/v3_1"<http://ei.com/schemas/entities/v3_1>,
"ent");
nss.add("http://ei.com/schemas/envelope/v3_0"<http://ei.com/schemas/envelope/v3_0>,
"tns");
responseEnvelope.setNSMappings(nss.cloneFrame());

As per my understanding this causes the axis 1 to send desired response . Is
there something which can be done with Axis 2.

Also if you note below in Axis2 response its using default namespaces we
would want the response to be same as axis1 , is there something similar in
axis 2 specificaly with regards to org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope?

Thanks
Gaurav