axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getCurrentMessageContext() returns null when invoked from an EJB?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:17:41 GMT
Hi,
What do you mean by invoking from an EJB..

Are you invoking the service method directly without going through Axis2
(not doing an service invocation).  If that's the case it should return a
NULL as there does not exist an Axis2 created MessageContext..

~Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com