axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "dd du" <david...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP SSL connection problem
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:20:57 GMT
Hi, all,
I have deployed an Axis2 Webservice onto a web server, it worked well on the
HTTP connection, after I configured my web server to use HTTP SSL, my other
web applications worked, but I cannot even access the axis2 happyAxis.jsp or
index.jsp page by using:
https://localhost:443/axis2/axis2-web/index.jsp<https://localhost/axis2/axis2-web/index.jsp>,
my web service client could not access my web service and throw exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Forbidden.

So do I need to configure anything for Axis2? like in axis2.xml file? since
I saw some configurations about https or keystores for transportsender and
transportreceiver are commented out.

Thanks in advance for your help
Dave