axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Dean" <Kevin.D...@datadevelopment.com>
Subject BP2113 warning on WS-Interoperability test
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:42:11 GMT
I'm working my way through the various WS-I warnings on a WSDL file
generated by java2wsdl.  I'm getting close, but I've got warning BP2113
(The soapbind:header, soapbind:headerfault or soapbind:fault elements
refer to wsd:part element(s) that are not defined using only the
"element" attribute) showing up and it makes no sense to me.  The only
thing that appears to match the warning is the fault, which is defined
as follows:

   <complexType name="ServiceProcessException">

    <sequence>

     <element name="faultCode" type="xsd:int" maxOccurs="1"
minOccurs="1"/>

     <element name="supportMessage" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>

     <element name="userMessage" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"
maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0"/>

    </sequence>

   </complexType>

Is there something wrong with this definition, or am I looking in the
wrong place?