axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Cauchon" <Guillaume.Cauc...@datadirect.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 service repository supports for hierarchy?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:29:33 GMT
I read about configuring the deployers in the axis2.xml, but from what I
understood it basically filters based on the extension... The default
Axis2 configuration already deploy the POJO in a separate directory:

            axis2.xml:

<deployer extension=".class" directory="pojo"
class="org.apache.axis2.deployment.POJODeployer"/>

In fact what I would like to do is be able to organize my web services
in sub directories in the repository (services directory). The error I
paste in my first email was caused by deploying a service archive in the
"test" sub directory:

..\axis2\WEB-INF\services

    |- services.list

    |- version-SNAPSHOT.aar

    |- \test

        |- STAFF.aar

    |- ...

Guillaume Cauchon | DataDirect Technologies inc.

 -email:         guillaume.cauchon@datadirect.com

 -mobile:       418.952-7357

 -work:         418.649-1551