axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shams jawaid <sham...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Stubs response
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:00:28 GMT

nasreen, i just checked the stub file and found:

Auto generated method signature     * @see success.AuthenticationServer#GetAccessibleServiceList

search for it using the find function

From: lagharinasreen@hotmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: Stubs responseDate: Sat,
26 Jan 2008 19:35:15 +0000

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this Problem. My webservice have following
method: public String GetAccessibleServiceList() {            DBRetrieve one = new DBRetrieve();
     ArrayList hspid3 = one.RegisteredServices(userID);      Iterator it2 = hspid3.iterator();
     while (it2.hasNext())      {             registeredservices = hspid3.toString();
  System.out.println(" RETURN REGISTERED HSP LIST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
" + registeredservices);                    return registeredservices;            }
return registeredservices;     }This method return the list of services from database. After
creating the stub I have got GetAccessibleServiceListResponse but not GetAccessibleServiceList.Therefore
at client side I made object  AuthenticationServerStub.GetAccessibleServiceListResponse registrationService
= new AuthenticationServerStub.GetAccessibleServiceListResponse(); But this returns an object
AuthenticationServerStub$GetAccessibleServiceListResponse@24c672 How can I get response or
convert this into string. Regards Nasreen

Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml