axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: service to configure/control log4j
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:14:30 GMT

did you get a chance to look at configuring LoggingModule in
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_94/userguide4.html

more specifically
webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\classes\log4j.properties
Martin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything
in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission
is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:59:26 -0600> From: pottmi@gmail.com> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: service to configure/control log4j> > Axis2 Crew,> > Is there a axis2
service that I can use to control log4j.> > As an example: suppose I have an instance
of axis2 running and> supported several dozen services. I am only having a problem with
one> of those services so I only want logging turned on for that one> service. I would
bring up a webpage that would help me invoke the> correct log4j commands using the log4j
service.> > I think I am optimistic that anyone has written those services and the>
webpage to invoke those services, but I thought I would ask before I> try.> > --