axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: required jar files for axis 2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:48:28 GMT
I'm not using mail either so I went with minumal set of jars specifically:
axis,commons-discovery,commons-logging,jaxrpc,saaj,xml-apis,xercesImpl and log4j

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#Step2SettingUpTheLibraries
Windows:
set AXIS_HOME=c:\axis
set AXIS_LIB=%AXIS_HOME%\lib
set AXISCLASSPATH=%AXIS_LIB%\axis.jar;%AXIS_LIB%\commons-discovery.jar;
  %AXIS_LIB%\commons-logging.jar;%AXIS_LIB%\jaxrpc.jar;%AXIS_LIB%\saaj.jar;
  %AXIS_LIB%\log4j-1.2.8.jar;%AXIS_LIB%\xml-apis.jar;%AXIS_LIB%\xercesImpl.jar

UNIX:
set AXIS_HOME=/usr/axis
set AXIS_LIB=$AXIS_HOME/lib
set AXISCLASSPATH=$AXIS_LIB/axis.jar:$AXIS_LIB/commons-discovery.jar:
  $AXIS_LIB/commons-logging.jar:$AXIS_LIB/jaxrpc.jar:$AXIS_LIB/saaj.jar:
  $AXIS_LIB/log4j-1.2.8.jar:$AXIS_LIB/xml-apis.jar:$AXIS_LIB/xercesImpl.jar
export AXIS_HOME; export AXIS_LIB; export AXISCLASSPATH

You'll see specific locations when you go to the axis happiness page

HTH
Martin