axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Stubs response
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 02:12:05 GMT
List containts listiterator
listiterator has next method which returns the actual object
do a toString() to convert to string..

M-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nasreen Laghari
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:19 PM
  Subject: RE: Stubs response

  Actually what i'm worried here to get String value from that service method or convert into
String.

    To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
    Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:51:29 -0500
    From: mgainty@hotmail.com

    the Java2WSDL utility handles this by generating an inner public static class for the
Response as described here for LookupDataServiceStub

            package ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.impl;
            /*  LookupDataServiceStub java implementation */

            public class LookupDataServiceStub extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub
            {
                        /** Auto generated method signature returning GetCountriesResponse
                         * @see ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.impl.LookupDataService#getCountries*/

                          public  ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.impl.LookupDataServiceStub.GetCountriesResponse
getCountries(
                                )                     throws java.rmi.RemoteException
                            {
                            }

                         public static class GetCountriesResponse implements org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean
                         {
                            public static final javax.xml.namespace.QName MY_QNAME = new javax.xml.namespace.QName(
                            "http://impl.webservice.core.egovernment.ead.ae",
                            "getCountriesResponse",
                            "ns3");
                        }  //end static declaration GetCountriesResponse..

    M-