axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AxisFault: Unknown
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:18:53 GMT
post wsdl please

M-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Vogt" <andi.vogt@googlemail.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:05 PM
Subject: AxisFault: Unknown

> Hi at All & thanks in advance,
>

> I'm trying to write a (primary) Webservice which calls other
> (secondary) Webservices.
> All works fine when the primary WS-Method is directly invoked as a
> Method by a Main-Method.
> But when primary is invoked as WS, i get following error from the
Client-Method:

> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
> at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486
)
> at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAx
isOperation.java:343)
> at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:389)
> at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:211)
> at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)