axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Question on session management in Axis2 and http sessions
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:01:21 GMT
Hi Deepal,

Thanks for your reply.

1. So if I use soap session scope and send cookies in addition to service group id, will Axis2
(or is it tomcat?) share same http session across requests also?

2. If I use request scope - is sending just cookies enough to share http and axis session
across requests (i.e. service group id does not come into picture at all)?

- Vish.