axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Unable to engage the soap monitor module (axis2 1.3)
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:14:57 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not completely clear on your setup but it seems to me you are
> creating a ConfigurationContext yourself or are not loading the same
> axis2.xml as you showed me

If you create a ConfigurationContext without specifying an axis2.xml,
axis2_default.xml [1] will be used and this will cause problems as the
user defined phases are not present there. Anyway Axis2 is going to
have dynamic phase support very soon, so these kind of problems will
not occur as the modules them selves will be able to define the phases
which they require to register their handlers.

[1]  - http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/deployment/axis2_default.xml?view=markup

thanks,
Nandana