axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with dispatch phase
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:16:16 GMT
This stacktrace doesn't show the Axis2 classes, hence it is difficult to
tell what is wrong. Is it possible to get a full stacktrace? Also  can you
check whether the axis2.xml System property is pointing to some other
axis2.xml file. If not, can you try setting the absolute path to your
axis2.xml file as the axis2.xml System property and retry.

HTH
Azeez

--
Thanks