axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does client need repository?
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:25:39 GMT
You need not have a repository or axis2.xml. You could create a config ctx
as follows:

ConfigurationContextFactory.createEmptyConfigurationContext()

Since you need to use addressing, make sure that the axis2.jar is in the
classpath of the client. This jar file contains the addressing
module.xmlfile, hence the addressing module will be loaded from the
classpath on the
client side. Now, engaging addressing should work.

HTH
Azeez

--
Thanks