axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Maven2 and Module Name / Version
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:16:44 GMT
In your axis2.xml, simply having <module ref="myModule"/> will suffice.
Axis2 will locate the newest version of myModule and use it.

Here is now the axis2 calculates the newest version;
e.g. SNAPSHOT > 2.1 > 2.0 > 1.1
i.e. SNAPSHOT is considered the latest version

Also you could specify a specific version of your module such as <module
ref="myModule-1.1"/> in which case, axis2 will use the 1.1 version of the
module.

Are you making use of only a single version of the module? In that case,
simply use <module ref="myModule"/> in your axis2.xml

HTH
Azeez

--
Thanks