axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alick Buckley <Alick.Buck...@lansa.com.au>
Subject RE: Axis 1.4 WSDL2Java generated client doesnt not create soap me ssage with prefix
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:08:04 GMT
Hi,

It could have something to do with the XMLSchema elementFormDefault or form
attributes in the WSDL used to generate the client code.

    form="qualified | unqualified"

    elementFormDefault="qualified | unqualified"

You might require the attribute value of "qualified"

 <wsdl:types>
  <schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://soap.service.acme.com <http://soap.service.acme.com> " xmlns="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema> ">

  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>

-----Original Message-----
From: robin [mailto:aban2k@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2008 4:28 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis 1.4 WSDL2Java generated client doesnt not create soap message
with prefix

Hi,

I am using WSDL2Java to generate the client.

But the SOAP Messages (body) generated by the client does not have prefix.

For e.g:
<username>abc</username>

My server expects them to have prefix, i.e: <ns1:username>abc</ns1:username>

How do i turn that on?

FYI, i've seen the log and the qname being passed into the engine (encoding
serializer) is ""  (empty).

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> it now.