axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pete <pwkp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Policy driven code generation problem Axis v1.3
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:03:01 GMT
Hello,

Can someone say if the Axis2 v1.3 code generator (eclipse plugin) supports WS-Policy 1.2?
Or just 1.5? Or ?

Based on some info that Anne previously offered, it seems that I can't get Axis 2 to generate
the stubs (ADB) with the necessary policy code, this was for policy v1.2...

I did try to change the name space definition for policy in the WSDL to v1.5 to see if that
would cause it to do anything different, but that didn't do anything. I also removed a non
standard policy element, that did not change the behavior either.

No errors/warnings, etc... (Using eclipse plugin v1.3)

Thanks for any assistance!
-P

The input policy is:

The WSDL is:
                                                                The description of enumerated
value is listed as follows :--  1. CALENDAR-OK value-->                         http://SYSD/CICS/XML3/XMLPC003?Request=Policy&Template=TMCALN04&Type=Input"/>http://SYSD/CICS/XML3/XMLPC003?Request=Policy&Template=TMCALN04&Type=Output"/>http://SYSD/CICS/XML/XMLPC000"/>