axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [General] Advantages of Axis2 over Axis1
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 05:05:56 GMT
On Jan 8, 2008 6:10 PM, Chandan Gupta <chandan.gupta@impetus.co.in> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> Just my two cents as an AXIS2 user.AXIS2 does a much better job at
> performance based on our tests(especially ADB) – We nearly improved 50% with
> AXIS2 webservice as compared to AXIS1 webservice.
>

> ADB is very fast but does not seem very mature at least to me, we had
> generated some code but had to fix by hand. (This is in the latest version
> of AXIS2) However the generated code is so simple that you can get your
> hands dirty very quickly.

I agree with you that ADB does not provide 100% schema support. After axis2
1.3 release I have fixed lot of issues with ADB. if you could please test
this with a nighly build and report any remaining issues. If it is an simple
fix or an problem with a supporting schema construct I can fix them for
Axis2 1.4 which is due to release end of February.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.