axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Misra" <ami...@ARCCorp.com>
Subject getting Axis Exception : WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed (actions mismatch)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:34:05 GMT
Hi ,

      I am getting the following exception when running my client. The
services.xml has the action mapping as bellow:

<operation name="myAction" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out">

           <actionMapping>urn:myAction</actionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>http://..../myActionResponse</outputActionMapping>

       </operation>

In the client code I am setting the action as Following:

           options.setAction("urn:myAction");

what am I doing wrong to get this exception :

   [java]  Axis Exception : WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed
(actions mismatch)

     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: security
processing fai

led (actions mismatch)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext

(Utils.java:486)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleR

esponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(Ou

tInAxisOperation.java:389)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute

Impl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClie

nt.java:163)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClie

nt.java:528)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClie

nt.java:508)

     [java]     at
com.arccorp.iar.util.ws.XmlLoadClient2.main(XmlLoadClient2.ja

va:112)

Any pointers please. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-Anil