axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: BP2113 warning on WS-Interoperability test
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:12:31 GMT
Kevin,

Probably the warning means that you should define the fault in the XSD
using an element rather than a type. In this case, you have to use the
"element" attribute instead of the "type" attribute in wsdl:part;
that's why the message refers to "not defined using only the element
attribute".

Regards,

Andreas