axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro.molin...@cardinis.com>
Subject Re: externalMapping to reuse types
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:22:25 GMT
Alistair Edwardes ha scritto:
> which is similar to what I think you were trying to achieve before too.

Hi Alistair,
actually I'm using ADB and I'm following the approach to carefully
choose namespaces so that the automatically mapped package names of the
generated class files are the ones I want to be. Moreover, I know
WSDL2Java has -ns2p option that can help to map namespaces to Java
packages, although I didn't need to use it.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your results with XMLBeans with us, they
can surely be very useful to many people.

Unfortunately, Axis2 official documentation is really poor about this
kind of information :-(

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer