axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining minOccur and maxOccur
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:36:48 GMT
At the moment what you can do is , generate a wsdl using Java2wsdl ,
then modified that to have minOccurs="1" and then put that into META-INF
directory of your service archive , then Axis2 will shows up the wsdl
correctly. However the long term solution would be to create a JIRA so
that we will try to come up with some kind of way to specify those.

Thanks
Deepal