axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 service repository supports for hierarchy?
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:40:08 GMT
This issue I can see here is that , though you can not see a deployer
called serviceDeployer in axis2.xml it has configure (I mean hardcoded)
to see that folder. So that is why you are getting that error. In side
the services directory if you are going to add a directory then that
should be a valid service. To solve you problem try to choose some other
directory as your resource directory and see what happen

Thanks
Deepal.