axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rutton Rankin <Rutton.Ran...@gmx.de>
Subject Rampart client config files loading from aar
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:36:20 GMT
Hi,
I have a setup of a web service that uses other web services to provide
its functionality and therefore needs to be a client for these web
services as well.
This web service runs fine.
Now I want this service to use the rampart security features (and the by this service used
services also). As I know,
a rampart client needs a couple of configuration files to provide its
functionality.

What I want to know is, how is it possible to load the needed
configuration files for rampart (axis2.xml, client.properties,
client.jks) from the web service archive file (aar). I have read that I
can instruct a specific class loader to get a ressource from an aar and
I also read about how to create  a custom configuration for an axis
client. Unfortunately I have dificulties to bring these two things together.

Hope  I can get some help with this.

      Regards,
      Rutton.