axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayake <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]About WS-Policy support
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:03:41 GMT
Hi Kokie,

In the current version of Axis2, the WS-Policy support is limited to
single policy alternative scenarios. That is if the policy that is
attached to Axis2 service contains multiple alternatives, it will pick
the first and ignore the others. However if there is a strong use case
of supporting multiple alternatives it can think of implementing it in
the next version.

Cheers,
Sanka

Sanka Samaranayake