axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Bull <anthony.b...@bcsoft.co.nz>
Subject Kerberos Single Sign On
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:52:45 GMT
Hi, has anyone used Kerberos single sign on (via Active Directory) with
Axis 2?

Do you have any links to examples or tutorials that could help me out?

I have done a comprehensive search in google, and have not managed to
find much.

cheers,
Anth.

--

Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.