axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayake <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Policy driven code generation problem Axis v1.3
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:54:20 GMT
Pete wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone say if the Axis2 v1.3 code generator (eclipse plugin) supports WS-Policy
1.2? Or just 1.5? Or ?

Currently Axis2 support only WS-Policy 1.2 version. Both 1.2 and 1.5
version will be supported in (next) Axis2-1.4 release.

> Based on some info that Anne previously offered, it seems that I can't get Axis 2 to
generate the stubs (ADB) with the necessary policy code, this was for policy v1.2...

> I did try to change the name space definition for policy in the WSDL to v1.5 to see if
that would cause it to do anything different, but that didn't do anything. I also removed
a non standard policy element, that did not change the behavior either.

Any policy expressions which belong to 1.5 namespace will be ignored in
code generation process. That is because policy expressions are
recognized as qnames,
 policy expression of a 1.5 namespace would just be a qname of an
unknown namespace.

HTH

Sanka
> No errors/warnings, etc... (Using eclipse plugin v1.3)
>
> Thanks for any assistance!
> -P
>
> The input policy is:
>

> The WSDL is:
>                                                                 The description of enumerated
value is listed as follows :--  1. CALENDAR-OK value-->                         http://SYSD/CICS/XML3/XMLPC003?Request=Policy&Template=TMCALN04&Type=Input"/>http://SYSD/CICS/XML3/XMLPC003?Request=Policy&Template=TMCALN04&Type=Output"/>http://SYSD/CICS/XML/XMLPC000"/>

Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/