axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav Lall <learnframewo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] No xsi:type in the response elements
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:13:19 GMT
Hi Amila

Thanks will try with nightly build and let you know. Just want to check
with you not sure how the nightly works   should i  be taking the build
which is out there with modified date 10-Jan-2008 11:50
(http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/) or do i need to wait for
the build to happen

Thanks
Gaurav