axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Leitner <philipp.leit...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: WSA Action = null for endpoint...
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:32:06 GMT
If you have a SOAP-based endpoint (i.e., either SOAP 1.1 or 1.2 binding)
then you just can't invoke the service using your browser. The service
expects a well-formed SOAP input, while your browser only sends a simple
HTTP GET request.

If you have deployed your service using Axis2 and the standard
configuration then you should automatically have a REST endpoint
(besides the two SOAP endpoints mentioned before). Unlike the SOAP ones
you should be able to invoke this service using your browser (at least
if it is simple enough and does not require input).

/philipp