axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro.molin...@cardinis.com>
Subject [Axis2] A way to make WSDL2Java for client send requests through HTTP GET instead of POST?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:35:47 GMT
Hello all!
We are using Axis2 in a client environment to invoke a web service.

Looking at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.HTTPSender() I see
that there can be a parameter set in the message context, created when
invoking an operation, that specifies whether Axis2 should use an HTTP
POST or HTTP GET method to send the request to the web service provider.
By default, it seems that WSDL2Java generates ADB code that doesn't
specify anything, so the default behaviour (line 77) of making an HTTP
POST request is chosen.

My question is this: is there a way to specify to WSDL2Java to generate
client code that makes calls using HTTP GET method, or must I manually
modify the generated code to add the appropriate value for
org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD parameter to the
message context for each operation invocation method?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer