axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pete <pwkp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Policy driven code generation problem Axis v1.3
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:10:49 GMT

Anyone have any ideas?

Attached are the wsdl and related policy documents as requested.

Thx again!
-P

> Hello,
>
> Can someone say if the Axis2 v1.3 code generator (eclipse plugin)
 supports WS-Policy 1.2? Or just 1.5? Or ?

> I can't get Axis 2 to generate the stubs with any policy code,
 this
 was for policy v1.2...

> I did try to change the name space definition for policy in the WSDL
 to v1.5 to see if that would cause it to do anything different, but
 that
 didn't do anything. I also removed a non standard policy element, that
 did not
change the behavior either.

> No errors/warnings, etc... (Using eclipse plugin v1.3)
>
> Thanks for any assistance!
> -P

Be a better friend, newshound, and