axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shailendra Singh" <shailendr...@zensar.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2] Unable to generate code using jaxbri databinding
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:17:57 GMT
I will get back to you soon!

Regards,

Shailendra Singh

________________________________

From: pierre.casenove@almerys.com [mailto:pierre.casenove@almerys.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:41 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2] Unable to generate code using jaxbri databinding

Hello axis 2 users,
I'm trying to generate the java code from the wsdl of an old web service
using rpc/literal to have it under Axis2.
If I'm generating the code using adb databinding, it works, but it fails
using jaxbri.
I have attach the log of wsdl2java.bat command in file
Exception_jaxbri.txt

I'm attaching a ligth wsdl and one of the two xsd imported in it (the
other is bigger but have the same logic). I've removed most of the xsd,
keeping only the first two complex types (causing problem in the
generation)

Don't hesitate to point mistakes that could be in the wsdl or the xsd or
ask for complete sources.

Thanks in advance for your help

Pierre Casenove

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s)
and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does
not accept any liability for virus infected mails.