axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Belal Juma" <belal.j...@injazatdatasystems.com>
Subject Java2WSDL Exception Handling
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 07:22:19 GMT
Hi All,

We are using Java2WSDL in our implementation. We identified one
customized exception to be thrown by the webservices and declared in the
throws clause of the signature (assume the name OurException).  When
generating the stubs, this exception is part of them (OurException0).

The problem is, whenever the webservice throw this exception the client
cannot catch it because it is thrown by the server as
InvocationTargetException with the cause of our customized exception
(OurException).

I noticed that the client stubs "throws" clause is having
RemoteException and ourException0. And ourException0 cannot be caught at
all.!!!

Please advice what is the right way of doing exception handling in
Axis2?

Regards,

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE
USE
OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN
ERROR
PLEASE DELETE THE E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENT(S) AND NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.