axis-java-user mailing list archives

From D.H.T.M.Game...@delagelanden.com
Subject RE: secure web services
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:32:43 GMT

Hi ,

Maybe you can use rampart for signing and encrypting you Soap-messages.

See.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html

Dirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Asensio, Rodrigo [mailto:rodrigo.asensio@gilbarco.com]
Sent: woensdag 16 januari 2008 12:16
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: secure web services

Hello, I'm posting a new web service with critical functionality for my
company. Our customers will communicate with us thru this new features.
I would like to know what is a good approach to security in this case.

Thank you

Rodrigo

constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
immediately.

The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.