axis-java-user mailing list archives

From MadL...@gmx.net
Subject [axis2] WS-Security axis2 1.3 with rampart 1.3 custom token?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:29:37 GMT
Hi all,

i'm using axis2 1.3 with rampart 1.3 for ws-security.
I have a runnig exsample with UsernameToken. That's fine so far.
But now i have the need to transport a custom token with wss header.
I'm runnig on a IBM websphere applicationserver and must transport a LTPA token.

IBM is transporting this as follows in wss header:

<wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wsswssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
  <wsse:BinarySecurityToken xmlns:wsst=http://www.ibm.com/websphere/appserver/tokentype/5.0.2
ValueType="wsst:LTPA">
  nwHBBZwUF+m94fAuY57oQrGFyKnIIYMM5OOlkbtMWx5yaIo=
  </wsse:BinarySecurityToken>
</wsse:Security>
(see http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-multiport/index.html#listing3)
IBM is using the BinarySecurityToken to transport there own token (the LTPA token).
So my question is how to extend/use rampart to transport a cutom token myself?

Regards
Holger