axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Hargreaves <p.d.hargrea...@bedsearcher.co.uk>
Subject Re: Name Changes For Development Test and Production Deployments
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:00:12 GMT
On Thursday 20 December 2007 11:24:02 Lositski Vadim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can install multiple Axis2 distributions (WARs) under different context
> roots, and install each version of the service in a separate Axis2
> application.
Yes, this is my fallback option - but not really satisfactory. The services
and wars would all have the same name! - very confusing, easy to make
mistakes, etc. I'd like to manage all within one Axis application for the
obvious advantages.

I can change the name of the aar file and the <service name="newname"> tag in
services.xml. Everything works fine, except for the wsdl request. Any ideas
how to fix that?
Peter.