axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject [axis2] How to reuse service client
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:44:40 GMT
Hi all,

I need some help in order to reuse a ServiceClient the right way.
I'm creating a ServiceClient instance using a custom
ConfigurationContext and I want to add a custom header by calling
addHeader(). What shall I do before sending the second message, call
addHeader one more time (the header is the same) or it's enough to
call it only once?
Do I need to call cleanup/cleanupTransport between two consecutive
calls?, the MEP is asynchronous and it uses a common AxisCallback
object to retrieve the responses from the server.

Thanks,
Michele