axis-java-user mailing list archives

From westpine <westp...@ukr.net>
Subject How to change SOAP request manually?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:03:58 GMT

Hi! Problem I have with axis2 stubs is that in some cases in XML SOAP request
tag name for some entitys substituted with its parent class tag name and its
actuall type specified in attribute xsi:type="CalssName". Here is an
example.
This is generated request:

<SearchExpression
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/types"
xmlns:typ="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/services/2006/types"
xsi:type="typ:IsEqualToType">
	<Path FieldURI="item:ItemClass" xsi:type="typ:PathToUnindexedFieldType" />
	<FieldURIOrConstant>
		<Constant Value="IPM.Note" />
	</FieldURIOrConstant>
</SearchExpression>

And this is java code for it.

IsEqualToType searchExpression = IsEqualToType.Factory.newInstance();
FieldURIOrConstantType constant =
FieldURIOrConstantType.Factory.newInstance();
ConstantValueType value = ConstantValueType.Factory.newInstance();
value.setValue(itemType);
constant.setConstant(value);
searchExpression.setFieldURIOrConstant(constant );
PathToUnindexedFieldType path  =
PathToUnindexedFieldType.Factory.newInstance();
path.setFieldURI(UnindexedFieldURIType.ITEM_ITEM_CLASS);
searchExpression.setPath(path);

We have tag name "SearchExpression" but it name of parent class for class
"IsEqualToType" and I need to get
<IsEqualToType>
</IsEqualToType>

And for the similar reason Instead of <Path> I need to have <FieldURI>.

So one option i see how to fix it is when we already composed our XML
request change it's node names somehow.  How it could be done?
Thank you for your help!