axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philip Barlow <wolr...@eircom.net>
Subject Axis2 WAR
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:21:09 GMT

Hello,

I am using Axis 2 for the first time and my knowledge of webservices is
limited to say the least. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with
a solution to what i am trying to achieve.

1. Is it possible to deploy 2 WAR's, mine and the Axis2 WAR and have a web
service client in my WAR, use the dependant jars in the Axis2 WAR to make
it's requests! That may be a bit of a convoluted explanation but hopefully
it makes sense.

The reason I am interested in this solution is I am having alot of trouble
embedding Axis2 in my webapp as there seems to be dependencies missing and
conflicts between jar files that are causing me alot of pain!

Documentation on adding Axis2 dependencies to a Maven POM file, seems to be
scarce.

Hopefully somebody can help or point out what i am doing wrong, it may be
how i am approaching this that is the problem....