axis-java-user mailing list archives

From msg2ajay <msg2a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: .
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:42:51 GMT

Hello Upul,

              Firstly thanQ a lot for reply. I have tried by adding the code
below to my client code. But i am getting another error:
[code]
    call.setSOAPActionURI("http://www.cum.com/MIMS/Request:ServiceSoap12");
[/code]

[code]
ERROR:
------
Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
http://www.cum.com/MIMS/Request:ServiceSoap12
[/code]

MY WSDL  as below:
-------------------
[code]
<wsdl:binding name="ServiceSoap12" type="tns:ServiceSoap">
<soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
-
	<wsdl:operation name="Request">
<soap12:operation soapAction="http://www.cum.com/MIMS/Request"
style="document"/>
-
	<wsdl:input>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
-
	<wsdl:output>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
-
	<wsdl:operation name="GetTotaArray">
<soap12:operation soapAction="http://www.cum.com/MIMS/GetTArray"
style="document"/>
-
	<wsdl:input>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
-
	<wsdl:output>
<soap12:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
+
.
.
.

[/code]

can you tell me where i am doing mistake.

thanQ in Advance.
Ajay